Get Summer Legs today!
With summer just around the corner, now is the best time to treat unsightly varicose and spider veins with Sclerotherapy. Dr Joanna Romanowska has decades of experience performing this procedure with excellent results.
What is Sclerotherapy?Sclerotherapy is a simple, non-surgical procedure where a solution is injected into varicose and spider veins to make them disappear. These results are not immediate taking up to 6 weeks with improvement continuing beyond this time.
Can Sclerotherapy be used in all unsightly veins?
Not all veins can be treated in this manner. In some situations Ultra-guided Sclerotherapy may be required, which we perform at Clinic 42. During consultation your treatment plan will be discussed by the Doctor.
Want Summer Legs?
Most people, however you cannot be treated if you fit in the following categories:
- Currently pregnant
- Previous history of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Any long distance travel within a month of treatment
- Minimum of 30 minutes of walking per day
- Continue wearing stockings 24 hours for the first 3 days, then only during the day for a further 4 days
- Avoid sun exposure to the treated areas until bruising has resolved